High chrome mineral processing slurry pumping machine
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||20 Days|
|Packaging:||In Wooden case or as your requirement|
|Place of Origin:||Shijiazhuang|
|Supply Ability:||300 sets per month|
Model No.: TZ
High chrome mineral processing slurry pumping machine / Slurry Pumping Machine / Mineral Processing Slurry Pumping Machine
Introduction of Centrifugal Slurry Pump :
1. Abrasion and corrosion resisting
2. Material: hard alloy metal(Cr27,Cr28, Cr30, CD4MCu) or rubber liner optional,
3. Shaft seal: packing seal, expeller seal, and mechanical seal.
4. Power driver: electrical motor or Diesel Engine.
Application of Centrifugal Slurry Pump :
Deliver slurry with hard particle, in the mining, metallurgy, coal washing, power plant, sewage water treatment, dredging, and chemical and petroleum industries
1. Conveying mortar,slag which are strong corrosive and with solid particles.
2. Widely used in extracting sand, marine reclamation land,power plant,mining.
Features of Centrifugal Slurry Pump :
1. Multi-purpose sand and gravel pump, high efficiency and energy saving.
2. Horizontal, centrifugal, one stage, single casing slurry pump.
3. Distinctive innovation in hydraulic and structural design.
4. Pump discharge direction can be changed in any 45 degree,easy installation.
5. Long-term bearing life: The bearing assembly is composed of large diameter shaft and short overhang.
Component of Centrifugal Slurry Pump:
1. All of the metal wet parts can are made of high chromium alloy which has superior wear and erosion resistance or grey iron which has a high rigidity.
2. As the expeller ring is assembled together with the expeller, much pressure can be reduced effectively for the impeller. Meanwhile, it can still maintain a reliable sealing performance.
3. The parts such as labyrinth, labyrinth lock nut, end cover and shaft sleeve are used for bearing assembly; these parts can be changed easily and have high accuracy and longer service life.
4. Some fastening parts such as studs and bolts can be used for fixing the other parts securely. All the fastening parts can be attached easily, ensuring the safety.
5. All of the rubber parts have superior erosion resisting performance which can be used for a long life.
Drive type of Centrifugal Slurry Pump:
DC Type: The output shaft of a motor is directly connected to the input shaft of a pump via a pump coupler. This type of connection is suitable for applications where the speed of the slurry pump is the same as that of the motor.
CV Type: The pump is driven by a belt connected to the crankshaft of the engine. This way of connection allows for saving space, easy installation, and fast adjustment of pumping speed. The motor is fixed to the motor support frame which is located on the bearing support above the slurry pump.
ZV Type: Another type of belt drive that allows easy adjustment of pumping speed. The motor is directly fixed to the bearing support. This way of installation is suitable for motors with larger horsepower than is possible with CV type of installation. Due to the installation of motor onto the bearing support, this method helps save installation space.
CR Type: This type of belt drive makes it easier to adjust pumping speed. The installation allows both the motor and slurry pump to be fixed to the ground. The motor is installed to the side of the pump. This installation method is suitable for large-power motors.
Martime Application Slurry Pump Structure:
Gravel Slurry Pump Performance Table:
Type Capacity (l/s) Head (m) Speed (r/min) Efficiency (%) NPSHr (m) Inlet Size (mm) Outlet Size (mm) Max.Diameter of flowed particle (mm) 100TZG-PD 10-70 3.5-51 600-1400 30-50 2.5-3.5 150 100 82 150TZG-PE 38-160 10-48 800-1400 50-60 3-4.5 200 150 127 200TZG-PS 60-272 13-50 500-1000 45-65 3-7.5 250 200 178 200TZGH-PS 100-360 28-80 500-950 60-72 2-5 250 200 180 250TZG-PF 100-420 11-58 400-850 50-70 2-4.5 300 250 220 250TZGH-PG 170-620 28-78 350-700 60-73 2-8 300 250 210 300TZG-PG 140-880 6-66 300-700 60-68 2-8 350 300 241 400TZG-PT 240-1060 9-48 250-500 60-72 3-6 450 400 254
Max.Diameter of flowed particle (mm)
* Dimensionally Interchangeable
Shijiazhuang Boda Industrial Pump Co., Ltd.
Shijiazhuang Boda Industrial Pump Co.,Ltd is a corporation working for international pump market in P.R.C.. It mainly operates pump & pump driven equipments, pump parts & resistance wearing castings, others hydraulic machinery, accessories etc. The products contain slurry pumps, API 610 petrol-oil & chemical pumps, waters pumps which have tens of series , more than one hundred varieties , thousands of models. They are widely used in mining, metallurgy, coal mining, electric power, petroleum, chemical , water supply and drainage industry and so on. The company have one slurry pump factory in Shijiazhuang city , one API610 pump factory in Shenyang city, one chemical pumps factory in Dalian city.
Boda is specialized in the manufacture and sales of slurry pump and pump parts. The slurry pumps are designed for the harshest abrasive and corrosive pumping environments. They can be made of high chrome, a wide variety of elastomers or the latest in ceramic materials for longer service life and higher efficiency. Also they are parts interchangeable with one of the most recognized brands worldwide in the slurry pump business.
It is our eternal pursue to do our best to meet the customer's requirements. We are always maintaining the operation principle [First class quality, Advanced technique And Best service". We receive the reputation of several firms in the world for high quality, fair price, in time delivery. Our company has a company tenet ' Moral Team, Good Quality Product, Brand Service' and a principle 'Quality is No.1, Customers are Paramountcy' in order to provide clients an excellent product and satisfied service.
- Company Name: Shijiazhuang Boda Industrial Pump Co., Ltd.
- Representative: JUN LIAN BAI
- Product/Service: Horizontal Slurry Pumps , Vertical Slurry Pumps , Gravel Dredger Pumps , API610 Chemical Pumps , Sewage Wastewater Pumps , Centrifugal Water Pumps
- Capital (Million US $): 26，000，000RMB
- Year Established: 2007
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 41% - 50%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 4
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: North of Shilipu Village, Chang'sn District, Shijiazhuang, China
- Contact Person: Ms. alisa
- Tel: 86-311-89255090
Premium Related Products